Welcome to the Market Hall
The Market Hall Conference Centre is situated in the centre of the market town of Wigton, located on the Solway Plain North Cumbria, and is easily accessible via the A595 Carlisle to Workington road.
This former Market Hall built in 1882 has undergone a sympathetic £735,000 redevelopment to provide the best in professional conference facilities. This includes a Main Hall capable of seating 180 theatre style, along with 5 smaller conference suites capable of seating groups of 16 to 50.
What the Market Hall offers
- A light airy modern space completely self contained offering 800sq metres of conference accommodation
- Flexible room layouts
- State of the art sound system and conference stage
- Audio visual and meeting equipment
- A convenient location with ample adjacent car parking in the Water Street car Park
- A range of home produced catering options using local produce sourced through our LiFT project (Local in Fair Trade) all with local distinctions and flavour can be served by our cafe twelve62.